Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mark Bittman on Tacos

There is nothing I love to eat more than a good taco...this article makes me hungry just reading it. If the accompanying recipes interest you, be sure to print them before they disappear into the N.Y. Times' paid archives!

I started making tacos with skirt steak last year. I use a recipe from the 2005 Summer Grilling issue of Everyday Food and rub the meat with a spice mixture including chili powder and cumin.

My next goal is learning how to make tortillas! To that end, I recently purchased SALSAS AND TACOS. Perhaps a tortilla press will be in my future...

Also, don't miss the companion article on California tacos. One of these days I'm going to make it to La Super Rica Taqueria in Santa Barbara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older