Monday, February 19, 2007

Sunset for Studio 60?

We've devoted a couple past posts to analyzing what went wrong with Aaron Sorkin's STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP.

Since last fall I've continued to record the show; as a devoted fan of SPORTS NIGHT and THE WEST WING I've been hoping STUDIO 60 might turn around for the better. However, given the absence of word on positive developments, I haven't been in much of a hurry to catch up with viewing my tapes.

The rest of the country hasn't been very interested either, and after tonight STUDIO 60 goes on hiatus...perhaps permanently.

More here.

2 Comments:

Blogger jau said...

I think it got too full of itself. Very wordy without the words meaning terribly much. I had high, high hopes at first, too.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Exactly. Missy of Missyisms calls it STUDIO EGO. :)

Laura

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older