Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hillary: When I'm President Again

The other day I questioned whether the Clintons returning to the White House, if Hillary is elected, violates the spirit of the 22nd Amendment.

So I was quite interested to learn that Hillary apparently thinks she's already served as President. In an interview about driver's licenses for illegal aliens, she said, "The federal government should be making immigration policy and that's what I'm going to try to do as president again and I do not believe that in the context of federal immigration reform that that would be an issue that governors would have to contend with."

The Washington Times copy of the transcript varies from that quoted by the American Thinker, but in both cases "again" is clearly in the transcript.

An innocent use of the wrong word?

Somehow I don't think so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

ACK!!!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older