Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Interesting McCain-Obama Contrast

The logo for the McCain-Palin ticket has both their names in easy-to-read white lettering, in the same font size.

Obama's logo, on the other hand, printed Biden's name in a light blue that fades into the background and is harder to read, especially because Biden's name is in a smaller font than Obama's.

A reflection of Obama's ego, his feelings about his choice, or both?

I'm buried in work tonight but will have much more to say about Palin this weekend, I'm sure. Meanwhile, if you haven't looked at last night's posts lately, check out my updated post on Palin-related blog traffic. Palin is generating huge enthusiasm.

Suffice it to say, I have moved from pledging never to vote for McCain (and yes, I still have my concerns about him) to thinking I had to vote for McCain to vote against Obama to, as of today, contemplating getting a McCain-Palin yard sign.

Sarah Palin rocks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

"I have moved from pledging never to vote for McCain (and yes, I still have my concerns about him) to thinking I had to vote for McCain to vote against Obama to, as of today, contemplating getting a McCain-Palin yard sign."

Oh my gosh... me too!

4:49 AM  
Blogger jau said...

Too funny. Me too!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older