Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Heartwarming Story

Friday four off-duty Anaheim firefighters arrived at an Anaheim Hills home which burned down in the massive fire here in Orange County last weekend. Their mission: to sift through the rubble looking for anything which had survived the fire.

After hours of hard work -- and prayer -- they located Dana Philblad's wedding ring, which she'd been unable to wear due to pregnancy.

One of the firemen said: "Take it as you will, but three of the four of us are people of faith. I told one of my buddies just a couple minutes earlier I thought we didn't have much of a chance. But I told him I'd asked God that if he could help us find something for these people, that would be awesome. Little did I know that two of the other three guys had the same thought and had prayed that in their hearts. Within 15 to 20 minutes, we came up with the ring. It was like a little blessing for us, to be involved and share that with the family."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older