Saturday, July 31, 2010

Unscheduled Semi-Intermission

I've been having major computer issues over the past couple days, hence the light posting.

I do have access to another computer, which will allow me to do limited posting of some movie reviews, but other posts already in the works will most likely need to wait for my computer to be up and running again. Hopefully that will happen by Monday!

Coming soon: Photos of OUT OF THE PAST (1947) locations in Bridgeport, California...August on Turner Classic Movies...and more film book reviews.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raquel Stecher said...

Good luck with your computer and I'm looking forward to your pictures RE: Out of the Pst (1947)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks very much, Raquelle!

Ironically I was in the midst of uploading the photos for my OOTP post when the computer first started going haywire...

Best wishes,
Laura

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older