Sunday, September 30, 2012

Today at Disney California Adventure: Sunday Afternoon in Radiator Springs

It was a warm but beautiful day today in Anaheim, where our kids played in the MouseAdventure Road Trip game at California Adventure.


Given my ongoing recovery from surgery a month ago, I wasn't quite ready yet for speedwalking several miles in mid 90s temps, so instead of participating in MouseAdventure, my husband and I went out for lunch and a leisurely stroll. There was a nice breeze which made it quite pleasant.


One of my favorite spots in Cars Land is the shady porch of the Curios Shop.


There's a nice view of Flo's and the Cadillac Range, and it's a good place to relax and listen to some of the great uptempo music that can be heard all over town.


As it happened, we spotted our family team, Skippers in De Nile, hard at work on a puzzle outside the Curios Shop. I'm looking forward to hearing how it went playing MouseAdventure for the first time in California Adventure!

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

How fun that sounds, except for the heat! I've not been to the resort for two weeks (a record for me) as I went on the West Coast Pixar Disney Cruise aboard the Wonder. Just got back yesterday. Never been on a cruise before let alone a Disney Cruise. As you can well imagine, it was wonderful and Disney does an excellent job taking care of its guests! I had hoped to go to Disneyland today or tomorrow but not in this heat. Maybe on Thursday ;) I'll be posting photos of the cruise on Facebook in batches so perhaps your daughter can show them to you.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Irene,

Congrats on your cruise, it sounds wonderful! I'll definitely alert my daughter to share the photos when you've got them posted, thanks much!
So glad you had fun!!

I've never been interested in cruising but if I did try one it would definitely be a Disney cruise. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older