Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Five Underrated Action/Adventure Films

I'm excited to share my list of five favorite Underrated Action/Adventure Films at the film blog Rupert Pupkin Speaks.

I'm always happy to have the opportunity to share lists of favorites at Rupert Pupkin Speaks. Each new series at that site results in such interesting reading and recommendations!

Brian kicked off the series with this post.

There are many other interesting lists, including contributions from friends of this blog, John Knight and Jerry Entract.

Please click over to Rupert Pupkin Speaks to check out my list!

Note that more detailed reviews of each of the films mentioned in my guest post can be found by searching here at Laura's Miscellaneous Musings.

Previous guest posts at Rupert Pupkin Speaks: Five Underrated Comedies, Favorite Film Discoveries of 2013, Five Underrated Westerns, and Five Underrated Mystery/Detective Films.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blake Lucas said...

An absolutely great choice, Laura!

I made some comments over where your piece is. You made such an ideal selection for this and with a lot of range.

Honestly, some of the other lists which concentrate on much more recent movies (ones I generally have not heard of) are less enticing to me and can't judge those movies except I kind of feel like I don't want to see them. I have a feeling that "action/adventure" has changed a lot since the days of "Green Hell" and even "Hell Drivers."

5:31 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Blake thanks so much for your support and the kind words. I really enjoyed putting together this list! It took me quite a while but I wanted to include a little of everything and finally narrowed the list down to the final five.

I agree, some of the newer titles listed, well...I'll stick with HELL DRIVERS. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older